ShareGate Apricot helps you ensure that external users have the appropriate access to content through the external shares feature.
Note: The app does not detect content shared through direct access within SharePoint Online, only content shared via links giving access.
- In the ShareGate Apricot app, click Groups.
- In the Office 365 group list, any group with a symbol has externally shared links.
- Click on the group, and select the External Shares tab.
- You will now see which content is being shared, and the external user it is being shared with.
External Sharing policy
- In the ShareGate Apricot app, click Settings.
- Under policies, toggle the External sharing policy on.
- Set the recurrence of the policy, and the date it begins.
- Entrusted group owners will receive an email requesting for them to review all external shares as of the date you set.