- Login to Apricot
- Has your data finished loading?
Login to Apricot
- Use the Apricot portal to enter your address.
- Enter your password to sign into your account.
Note: A Global Admin or Privileged role administrator will need to consent to the app. Learn more.
ShareGate Apricot may take time to gather your information. This is a great time to adjust your Settings.
Tip: Take advantage of the in-app onboarding feature. Follow the pop-ups to learn more about using the app.
Keep control of how ShareGate Apricot will contact your teams to fit your needs.
- Under Email Sender, insert the email address you would like entrusted owners to receive emails from. You can also leave this field empty to set the default sender as email@example.com.
Note: The email address of a licensed Exchange Online user is required.
Do not disturb list
Add people of exception to this list to ensure they never receive any communications.
- Under Do not disturb list, search the name of users you want to ensure do not receive communications from ShareGater Apricot. You can wait to add users to this list if you are not sure who to add yet.
Automatically entrust newly-created groups to their owners.
- Under Auto-entrust, toggle on if you are comfortable allowing the app to automatically entrust new groups directly to their owners (this setting will not apply to existing groups).
Policies apply to groups in your Office 365 environment. Entrusted owners will automatically be contacted and asked to take action, based on the timeframe you choose.
- Under Policies, you will see the option to set up a Lifecycle policy or an External Sharing policy.
ShareGate Apricot allows you to use a default storage account, or your own custom storage account. This action cannot be reversed.
- Follow these instructions to select your storage account type.
Note: The ShareGate Apricot default storage is free.
Has your data finished loading?
It's now time to look at your owners, entrust, and promote.