The ShareGate Apricot Dashboard allows you to maintain your governance plan at a glance.
You can review the status of your Microsoft 365 teams and take action on tasks to keep your environment organized and secure.
The Inactivity dashboard provides you with data on inactive teams in your environment.
- Select Inactivity from the menu.
- To set a specific date range for your data, use the fields (date format is DD/MM/YYYY) or click any of the quick-filter 7 D, 1 M, 3 M, 1 Y buttons.
For the specified time period, the infographics show:
- X inactive teams - Trends in the total number of inactive teams in your environment.
- Who took action on inactive teams - What proportion of inactivity was addressed by team owners or by admins.
- Actions taken by team owners - The proportion of inactive teams kept, archived, or deleted by team owners.
Analyze your data
Monitor the Inactivity dashboard infographics to manage and mitigate sprawl.
Use the fields to enter a date range (date format is DD/MM/YYYY) so you can analyze and understand trends in your data over time.
The color and indicators of the X inactive teams graph change if there has been an increase or decrease in inactivity over the specified time period. The graph appears orange and shows an increasing arrow when the number of inactive teams in your environment has increased or green when this has decreased.
The Who took action on inactive teams graph tracks your team owners' collaboration and engagement. If team owner actions reach 100% during the specified time period, the graph displays a success icon.
External sharing reviews dashboard
Select External sharing from the menu to view the External sharing reviews dashboard. Here you can find information and analytics on the external sharing reviews that are In Progress and Completed for teams in your environment.
Your In Progress widget shows:
- The name and timeline of each review.
- The number of teams waiting to be reviewed for your default policy and/or sensitivity tags.
- The number of teams reviewed to date for your default policy and/or sensitivity tags.
- The total number of external sharing links deleted during the listed review(s).
Your Completed widget displays a summary of this information when each review is finished.
Recommendations give you high-impact tasks for managing inactive teams and purpose tags. Some of the tasks you might see include the following:
- X teams have been inactive for over 6 months.
- You asked owner(s) to take action on X inactive teams, they didn't reply. Consider taking action.
- Automatically ask owners to take action on their X inactive teams.
Click the green button to go to the appropriate section of the app with filters applied, so you can take action immediately.