ShareGate Apricot and ShareGate Desktop are now part of the same subscription called ShareGate Productivity. Here's what this means for you.
- What’s included in my ShareGate Productivity subscription?
- How much will my ShareGate Productivity subscription cost?
- How many users does my ShareGate Productivity subscription include?
- How many tenants can I connect to ShareGate Apricot with ShareGate Productivity?
- Is ShareGate Apricot right for my organization?
- How do I activate ShareGate Apricot as a ShareGate Desktop user?
What’s included in my ShareGate Productivity subscription?
We’re bringing together ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot into a single subscription—so that you have everything you need to be successful in the Microsoft cloud.
If you’re already a customer and have an active ShareGate Desktop license, that means that ShareGate Apricot is now also included in your subscription.
If you’re a new customer, your subscription automatically includes both products.
How much will my ShareGate Productivity subscription cost?
If you have an active ShareGate Desktop license, you can use ShareGate Apricot at no extra cost.
Your ShareGate Desktop subscription is now called ShareGate Productivity and it includes both ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot. When you renew your subscription at your anniversary date, you’ll continue to have access to both products.
If you’re not already a ShareGate Desktop customer, get in touch with us to get a quote. Pricing starts at $3,995 USD and includes both products.
How many users does my ShareGate Productivity subscription include?
ShareGate Productivity is subject to the user limits of each product (ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot).
- ShareGate Desktop has a 1, 5 or 25 user limit per license.
- ShareGate Apricot has no user limit.
For example, if you have an active ShareGate Desktop license that includes 5 users, you can add as many users as you want to manage ShareGate Apricot.
How many tenants can I connect to ShareGate Apricot with ShareGate Productivity?
You can connect only one production tenant to ShareGate Apricot.
If preferable, you can try ShareGate Apricot on a test tenant and connect it later to a production tenant when you’re ready to roll it out to your organization.
Your subscription includes one ShareGate Apricot account per ShareGate Desktop license. For example, if you’ve purchased two ShareGate Desktop licenses, you’ll be able to connect ShareGate Apricot to two production tenants.
Is ShareGate Apricot right for my organization?
ShareGate Apricot will work for most organizations. However, there are some limitations for organizations with a very large number of Microsoft 365 groups and for organizations with Microsoft national cloud deployments. Learn more.
How do I activate ShareGate Apricot as a ShareGate Desktop user?
If you have an active ShareGate Desktop license, you can activate ShareGate Apricot now.
- Go to https://apricot.sharegate.com/public/auth/signin-desktop.
- Enter your Microsoft account email.
- Grant permissions to ShareGate Apricot to access your Microsoft 365 groups.
Note: You’ll need Global Admin access to set up the app the first time you log in. Learn more about that here.
- Complete your activation by entering your ShareGate Desktop license key in the appropriate field.
Tip: Having trouble locating your ShareGate Desktop license key? Follow these instructions.
If you’re not a ShareGate customer yet and are ready to make your purchase, get in touch with Sales.