Within the Activity page, you can review tasks that were performed within your environment's timeline and you can use various filters to find exactly what you are looking for.
To access the activity page and review the timeline click on Activity in the top menu.
Activity items are found on the timeline. It tells you what type of task was completed and in most cases by whom and on what group.
Tip: When you see the name of a group in bold characters you can click on it to reveal the group's details where you can access basic information, edit memberships, and more.
Filters allow you to find specific activity based on a number of factors. You can sort actions made by a specific user, within a date range, and/or by the kind of activity that occurred.
Filter by user
To find actions made from a specific user, follow these steps:
- Click in the Filter by user field at the top.
- Start typing the name of the user you are looking for.
- The app will show you a list of users as you type.
- Click on the desired account when you see it.
Filter by date range
To find activity within a specific time range, follow these steps:
- Click in the Pick a date field at the top.
- Specify a start and end date in the calendars that appear or select one of the predetermined time ranges (For example, Last week).
Filter by activity type
To find specific activity types, follow these steps:
- Click under Filter by activity type.
- Select the activity type filter you wish to add from the dropdown list.
Note: You will find many activity types within the four following categories: Group lifecycle, Collaboration, Archive, and Security.
- Click again if you wish to filter multiple activity types.