Within the Activity page, you can review tasks that were performed within your tenant and you can use various filters to find exactly what you are looking for.
To access the activity page and review the timeline select Activity in the top menu.
Use the radio buttons to filter between your tenant's Teams and all Groups.
Activity items are found on the timeline. It tells you what type of task was completed and in most cases by whom and on what team or group.
Tip: When you see a team or group name in bold characters you can click on it to reveal the team or group details. From the team and group details page, you can access basic information, edit memberships, and more.
Filters allow you to find specific activity based on a number of factors. You can sort actions made by a specific user, within a date range, and/or by the kind of activity that occurred.
To clear a set filter, press the X button to the right of the filter.
Filter by user
To find actions made from a specific user, follow these steps:
- Click in the Filter by user field at the top.
- Start typing the name of the user you are looking for.
- The app will show you a list of users as you type.
- Click on the desired account when you see it.
Filter by date range
To find activity within a specific date range, follow these steps:
- Click in the first dd/mm/yyyy field at the top.
- Type the date you would like the filter to start from.
- Click in the second dd/mm/yyyy field.
- Type the date you would like the filter to end on.
Or, use the dropdown to set a filter by date range of:
- Last week.
- Last month.
- Last 3 months.
- Last 6 months.
Filter by activity type
To find specific activity types, follow these steps:
- Click under Filter by activity type.
- Select the activity type filter you wish to add from the dropdown list.
- Click again if you wish to filter multiple activity types.
Tip: You can also use the Manage page filter to display teams and groups based on their Activity status.