From the Activity page, you can review tasks that were performed within your tenant and you can use various filters to find exactly what you are looking for.
To access the activity page and review the timeline select the Activity tab.
Use the radio buttons to filter between your tenant's Teams or all Groups.
Activity items are found on the timeline. It tells you what type of task was completed and in most cases by whom and on what team or group.
Tip: Select the bold team or group name to oepn the team and group details. From the team and group details window, you can access basic information, edit memberships, and more.
Filters allow you to find specific activities based on a number of factors. You can sort actions made by a specific user, within a date range, and/or by the kind of activity that occurred.
To clear a set filter, click the X button to the right of the filter.
Filter by user
To find actions made from a specific user, follow these steps:
- Click in the Filter by user field.
- Start to type the name of the user you are looking for.
- The app will show you a list of users as you type.
- Select the desired account.
Filter by date range
To find activity within a specific date range, follow these steps:
- Click in the first dd/mm/yyyy field.
- Type the date you would like the filter to start from.
- Click in the second dd/mm/yyyy field.
- Type the date you would like the filter to end on.
Or, use the dropdown to set a filter by date range of:
- Last week.
- Last month.
- Last 3 months.
- Last 6 months.
Filter by activity type
To find specific activity types, follow these steps:
- Click under Filter by activity type.
- From the list, select the activity type filter you want to add.
- Click again if you want to filter by multiple activity types.