If the Teams chatbot cannot be installed on your owner's account, the following message will appear in ShareGate Apricot to alert you:
Your organization-wide policy doesn't allow for third-party apps. Microsoft Teams chatbot notifications cannot be sent to owners.
You can authorize the app to install the Teams chatbot using these steps:
- Go to your Microsoft Teams admin center.
- Click on Teams apps in the left menu to expand that section.
- Select Permissions policies.
- Click + Add.
- Select Allow specific apps and block all others from the Third-party apps dropdown.
- Click Allow apps.
- Search for and select ShareGate Apricot.
- In your ShareGate Apricot environment, click X to clear the error notification.