Access the group sensitivity options in Settings, and later assign group sensitivity labels directly via the Groups page.
Group sensitivity labels let you protect company data by allowing you to manage and automatically apply custom security settings to teams, based on their level of data sensitivity.
As a starting point, you can use our default group sensitivity labels, but you can also create your own.
Knowing why these groups were created helps you apply the right governance policies.
- Click Settings.
- Under Group categorization, click Manage next to Group sensitivity.
- You will see a window titled Manage categories.
- Click on an existing group sensitivity label to edit or delete it, or click to create a new sensitivity label.
- When you click on a sensitivity label or create a new one, you will be brought to the Edit group sensitivity window.
- Enter a Title and a Description.
- Select your desired security settings for Group privacy, External sharing, and Guest access.
- Click Save changes.
Note: If you decide to edit or delete a group sensitivity label that has already been applied to existing groups, these changes will be applied to all groups with that sensibility label applied.
For more information on applying group sensitivity labels click here.