Manage your group sensitivity labels, and later assign them directly via the Groups page.
Group sensitivity lets you protect company data by allowing you to manage and automatically apply custom security settings to your groups and teams, based on their level of data sensitivity.
As a starting point, you can use our default group sensitivity labels, but you can also create your own.
- Select Settings in the top menu.
- Select the Categorization tab.
- Scroll down to the Group sensitivity section.
- Click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over an existing sensitivity to edit or delete it, or click +Create group sensitivity to create a new group sensitivity.
- You will be brought to the Edit group sensitivity window.
- You can enter or edit the title and description.
- Select your desired security settings for Group privacy, External sharing, and Guest access.
- Click Save changes.
Note: If you decide to edit or delete a group sensitivity that has already been applied to existing groups, these changes will be applied to all groups with that sensibility applied.
For more information on applying group sensitivity click here.