Release notes - 7/12/2020
- You can now add or remove group sensitivity labels on several groups at once.
- A new view on the dashboard will let you know if there are groups that have security settings that do not align with their respective group sensitivity labels. You will have the option to resolve these mismatches or entrust the group owners.
- If is a group owner is unsure of their group's purpose, they can respond "I don't know" when the Teams Bot asks them for it, and skip to the question about the group sensitivity label.
- We made various improvements to our UX (user experience).
- We applied general fixes to reduce errors.