Release notes - 03/05/2021
- To provide you better visibility, ShareGate Apricot has been redesigned to focus on your teams first.
- The Dashboard summary and To-do list now highlight your team's activities.
- By default, the Manage, Activity, and Archive pages display your teams.
- Radio buttons have been added to the Manage, Activity, and Archive pages to filter your Teams and all Groups.
- Admins can now select your preferred communication (Teams chatbot or email) with Owners:
- During your first entrusts, or your first auto-entrust.
- Directly from the Settings.
- The Detect inactive groups policy has been renamed to Inactivity detection policy to provide you more clarity over your teams and groups.
- The Groups page is now Manage.
- We have removed limitations on the total number of notifications sent to a single tenant, team, or group per day.
- We applied general fixes to reduce errors.