If ShareGate Apricot is experiencing a performance problem, a message will appear in the app to alert you. The banner will provide information on which component is affected, a timestamp, and a link for updates. For example:
ShareGate Apricot is experiencing issues with team/group archival.
Updated a few seconds ago.
This usually occurs when an unforeseen issue prevents users from being able to use the app as intended.
Note: To prioritize and organize issue resolution, ShareGate Apricot is divided into 5 components. These are Teams notifications, email notifications, Microsoft 365 syncing, the Archive feature, and the web application itself.
You can monitor status updates by following these steps:
- Select any tab from the top menu (Dashboard, Manage, Activity, Archive, Settings).
- The error message displays at top of the page.
- Click Get updates on this issue to view the status updates.
- The status page provides more details on the issue, including what phase the issue is in:
- Investigating - An issue has been detected and we are currently investigating the cause.
- Identified - Our engineering team has found the problem and is working on a solution.
- Monitoring - The solution has been deployed. All systems are running as expected, and we are monitoring to ensure stability.
- Resolved - We are confident the issue has been resolved. All systems are operational.
- To monitor the issue as it develops, click Subscribe.
- To receive notifications on the status of ShareGate Apricot, click Subscribe to updates.
If you require further troubleshooting, please contact our support team, who will be happy to help.