- An External sharing review policy can now be applied per sensitivity tag, including a custom start date and review recurrence.
- The external sharing review notification sent to your owners will now use the Email sender account name in the email body.
- You can now send a bulk categorization request to ask owners the purpose and sensitivity for teams and groups that existed before your ShareGate Apricot activation.
- The collaboration status provides visibility on your categorization requests for pre-existing teams and groups.
- External sharing reviews that do not contain any teams or groups to review will now be skipped. Admins will no longer receive an External sharing review policy status email that says, "A review with 0 groups is starting."
- Manage page interactions:
- The gear button located in the top right corner of the colored tiles will bring you to the appropriate section of the Settings.
- The bulk action menu in the footer will dynamically list general actions you can make on your teams and groups, and specific actions you can make when you select a tile.
- We made various improvements to our user experience. Our help documentation has been updated to reflect these changes.
- We applied general fixes to reduce errors.