A sensitivity mismatch can occur when the security settings of a team or group do not align with its sensitivity tag. Sensitivity mismatches can pose a security risk to your organization if they are not resolved.
A sensitivity mismatch can happen when:
- An owner modifies the privacy setting of their team or group.
- An admin changes the security settings of a team or group.
- An admin sets the organization-level external sharing setting to something more restrictive.
ShareGate Apricot alerts you to sensitivity mismatches from your Dashboard and from the Manage tab.
The tile Resolve X sensitivity mismatches will appear when some teams' settings do not align with their sensitivity.
Select Resolve to go to the Manage tab with the appropriate filters applied.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Click the filters button at the top left.
- Under Sensitivity, check the box next to Mismatch.
- The sensitivity mismatches display with yellow text in the Sensitivity column. For example:
After following the steps above to filter for teams and groups with sensitivity mismatches, you can resolve mismatches at the individual team or group level or as a bulk action on multiple teams and groups.
Individual team or group
To open the team and group details page, select the row of the team or group you want to address.
In the details header, review and modify the security settings of the team or group by using the dropdown options.
Tip: Hover over the yellow sensitivity mismatch to display a pop-up of the expected security setting.
Multiple teams or groups
To resolve the sensitivity mismatches of multiple teams and groups simultaneously, select the checkboxes next to the team and group names. Click Resolve mismatches located at the bottom of the screen.