Purpose tags help you identify the business purpose of your team or group without impacting user adoption. Purpose tags can also show you why a particular group or team was created.
Monitor your purpose tag adoption using the app's views and filters.
Filter in Manage
To filter your teams and groups by purpose tag:
- Select the Manage tab.
- Use the radio buttons to filter between your Teams or all Groups.
- Click the filters button on the top-left corner.
- Click Purpose to expand the section and reveal the available purpose tags.
- Add a checkmark to the left of the purpose tag(s) you want to filter your teams and groups with.
View and filter in Activity
- Select the Activity tab.
- Use the radio button to filter between your Teams or all Groups.
- Under Filter by activity type, click Add +.
- From the dropdown menu, select filters such as Team purpose added, Team purpose changed, or Team purpose removed.
For more information on that team or group, click on the bolded name to view the team and group details.
View in Settings
For visibility on the number of teams and groups with a particular purpose tag applied:
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select Categorization from the menu.
- Scroll to Manage your purpose tags.
- The number of teams and groups with that purpose tag displays to the right of each purpose tag. For example: