Purpose tags help you identify the business purpose of your team or group without impacting user adoption. Purpose tags can also show you why a particular group or team was created.
Monitor your purpose tag adoption using the app's views and filters.
Filter in Manage
To filter your teams and groups by purpose tag:
- Select the Manage tab from the top menu.
- Click on the filter button in the top left corner.
- Click Purpose in the menu to expand the section and reveal the available purpose tags.
- Add a checkmark to the left of the purpose tag(s) you want to filter your teams and groups with.
Tip: You can also sort your teams and groups by purpose tag. To do so, from the Manage screen, click on the column title Purpose.
You can also use the radio buttons to switch your view between Teams and Groups and click the blue tile Teams/Groups without purpose to see teams or groups without a purpose tag.
View and filter in Activity
- Select the Activity tab from the top menu.
- Use the radio button to filter the view for Teams or Groups.
- Under Filter by activity type, click Add +.
- From the dropdown menu, select filters such as Team purpose added, Team purpose changed, or Team purpose removed.
For more information on that team or group, click on the bolded name to view the team and group details page.
View in Settings
For visibility on the number of teams and groups with a particular purpose tag applied:
- Select the Settings tab from the top menu.
- Select Categorization from the left menu.
- Scroll to Manage your purpose tags.
- To the right of each purpose tag, the number of teams and groups with that purpose tag applied will be displayed. For example: