Sensitivity tags help you understand the data sensitivity of your teams and groups at a glance, automatically apply custom security settings to your teams and groups based on their level of data sensitivity, and ensure your data remains secure.
Monitor your sensitivity tag adoption using the app's views and filters.
Filter in Manage
To filter your teams and groups by sensitivity tag:
- Select the Manage tab from the top menu.
- Click on the filter button in the top left corner.
- Click Sensitivity in the menu to expand the section and reveal the available sensitivity tags.
- Add a checkmark to the left of the sensitivity tag(s) you want to filter your teams and groups with.
Tip: You can sort your teams and groups by sensitivity tag. To do so, from the Manage screen, click on the column title Sensitivity.
Use the radio buttons to switch your view between Teams and Groups and click the red tile Teams/Groups without sensitivity to see teams or groups without a sensitivity tag.
View and filter in Activity
- Select the Activity tab from the top menu.
- Use the radio button to filter the view for Teams or Groups.
- Under Filter by activity type, click Add +.
- From the dropdown menu, select filters such as Team sensitivity added, Team sensitivity changed, or Team sensitivity removed.
For more information on that team or group, click on the bolded name to view the team and group details page.
View in Settings
For visibility on the number of teams and groups with a particular sensitivity tag applied:
- Select the Settings tab from the top menu.
- Select Categorization from the left menu.
- Scroll to Sensitivity tags.
- To the right of each sensitivity tag, the number of teams and groups with that sensitivity tag applied will be displayed. For example: