Sensitivity tags help you understand the data sensitivity of your teams and groups at a glance, automatically apply custom security settings to your teams and groups based on their level of data sensitivity, and ensure your data remains secure.
Monitor your sensitivity tag adoption using the app's views and filters.
Filter in Manage
To filter your teams and groups by sensitivity tag:
- Select the Manage tab.
- Use the radio buttons to filter between your Teams or all Groups.
- Click the filters button on the top-left corner.
- Click Sensitivity to expand the section and reveal the available sensitivity tags.
- Add a checkmark to the left of the sensitivity tag(s) you want to filter your teams and groups with.
View and filter in Activity
- Select the Activity tab.
- Use the radio button to filter between your Teams or all Groups.
- Under Filter by activity type, click Add +.
- From the dropdown menu, select filters such as Team sensitivity added, Team sensitivity changed, or Team sensitivity removed.
For more information on that team or group, click on the bolded name to view the team and group details.
View in Settings
For visibility on the number of teams and groups with a particular sensitivity tag applied:
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select Categorization from the menu.
- Scroll to Sensitivity tags.
- The number of teams and groups with that sensitivity tag displays to the right of each sensitivity tag. For example: