ShareGate gives you several ways to stay up-to-date with your External sharing review policy. Monitor your previous and current reviews from the Dashboard, Manage page, and through email notifications.
From the Dashboard
Select the Dashboard tab, then select External sharing from the menu to view your External sharing reviews dashboard. Here you can find information and analytics on the external sharing reviews that are In Progress and Completed for teams in your environment.
For more information on how to use your Dashboard, see Dashboard overview.
Apply filters to view teams or groups based on their external sharing review status:
- Select the Manage tab.
- Use the radio buttons to filter between your tenant's Teams or all Groups.
- Click the filters button on the top-left corner.
- Click External sharing and/or Review status to expand the section(s).
- Depending on what you want to filter for, add a checkmark in the box to the left of Included in review, Not included in review, Reviewed, and/or Not reviewed.
Select the tile Teams with guests or shared links. Among the information displayed, this tile shows you:
- All the teams in your environment currently in review.
- All the teams that will be reviewed in the future.
- A Guest(s) column that lists the number of guests in each team.
- An External Link(s) column that lists the number of external sharing links in each team.
As an IT admin, you receive 2 external sharing review status emails. The first notification is sent at the start of an external sharing review to introduce what will be reviewed, and the second is a digest that gives summary statistics on the completed review.
For more information, see the FAQ Why am I receiving external sharing review status emails?