ShareGate Apricot provides several ways for you to stay up-to-date with inactivity in your environment. Monitor trends in team data from the Dashboard and filter for inactive teams or groups from the Manage page.
Tip: Check your monthly governance digest for a summary of your environment and learn how to address key problems using the app's features.
From the Dashboard
Select the Dashboard tab, then select Inactivity from the menu to view your Inactivity dashboard. Here you can find information and analytics on the behavior of teams, owners, and admins in your environment, and recommendations on how to manage inactivity. For more information on how to use your Dashboard, see Dashboard overview.
Apply filters to view teams or groups based on their external sharing review status:
- Select the Manage tab.
- Use the radio buttons to filter between your Teams or all Groups.
- Click the filters button on the top-left corner.
- Click Activity status to expand the section.
- Add a checkmark to the left of Inactive, Inactive and unanswered, and/or Inactive for more than six months.
Select the tile Inactive teams. Among the information displayed, this tile shows you:
- All the teams in your environment currently inactive.
- A Last activity date column that shows when the team was last active.
- A Content size column to help you decide if this inactive team should be kept, deleted, or archived.